Wondering if you need to upgrade to the new Flex Pass?
- SR 167 drivers will only need to upgrade to a Flex Pass if they want to travel free as a carpool on the I-405 Express Toll Lanes between Bellevue and Lynnwood. To use the I-405 express toll lanes as a carpool, you must have a Good To Go! account in good standing and use a Flex Pass in HOV mode.
- If you are an existing Good To Go! customer with a switchable pass, you can get a free upgrade to a Flex Pass. Please contact us to get a free Flex Pass as a replacement.
More commuters are saving time and experiencing less congestion-related stress on SR 167. The SR 167 high occupancy toll (HOT) lanes are high occupancy vehicle (HOV) lanes open to solo drivers who choose to pay a toll. Carpools of two or more, vanpools and buses use the lanes toll-free. Toll rates adjust to ensure traffic in the HOT lane is free flowing even when the regular lanes are congested.
Solo drivers must have a Good To Go! pre-paid account to use HOT Lanes
HOT lanes give solo drivers the option to pay a toll to drive in the HOV lane. Solo drivers who choose to use the HOT lanes must install a Good To Go! pass in their vehicle and have an active Good To Go! account . Visit How to use the HOT Lanes to learn about rules of the road.
Carpooling in the HOT Lane
Carpools with two or more passengers can travel for free in the SR 167 HOT lanes. Carpoolers do not need a Good To Go! pass to travel free, but if they have a pass, the carpooler must do the following to ensure they are not charged a toll:
- Flex Pass set to HOV mode.
- Switchable Pass can be turned off when carpooling on SR 167. Learn about a free upgrade to Flex Pass.
- Moveable Pass needs be stored in the static bag.
A Sticker Pass will be charged regardless of the number of passengers in the vehicle.
Buses, motorcycles, and vanpools use HOT lanes toll-free
If you ride a motorcycle, take a bus/vanpool or travel with at least one passenger, a HOT lane works like an HOV lane and you do not need to pay a toll to use it. You do not need a Good To Go! pass to travel free on SR 167 HOT lanes. Visit our How to use the HOT Lanes page to learn about rules of the road.
Toll rates for HOT lanes are dynamically priced and can change based on congestion.
Library and Publications
Visit our Library and Publications page for finance information, study reports, media and other public outreach material.
Call 1-866-936-8246 , email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit one of our Customer Service Center locations .