The State Route 305 Agate Pass Bridge will be reduced to one lane during daytime hours beginning Monday, Feb. 13. Drivers are advised to expect possible long delays while crews clean and low-pressure-wash the bridge’s steel truss.
The bridge will be reduced to one lane during the below hours and days.
• 8:45 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. Monday through Thursday, Feb. 13-16
• 8:45 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. Tuesday through Friday, Feb. 21-24
WSDOT needs help from drivers
• Add extra time
• Consider eliminating discretionary trips
• Travel early in the morning or later at night
• Ferry riders are encouraged to consider using the Bremerton or Kingston ferries