- 5 GB (gigabytes) free space on hard drive
- 1 GB (gigabyte) RAM or more
- 1.6 GHz Pentium Processor equivalent or better
- DSL or Cable internet connection or faster, 140 kilobits per second or better is recommended
- Bridge .NET will download as a large .zip file (473 mb). Please allot sufficient time.
With links to free downloads that needs to be installed prior to installing BridgeWorks
- .NET Framework 3.5
- SQL Server 2008 Express Edition (Engine Only)
Required Administrative Rights for permissions to access your computer
The Local Agency version of BridgeWorks.Net is free software developed by WSDOT and provided to Local Agencies for bridge and structure asset management and for the input and submittal of the inventory and inspection data required by the Federal Highway Administration (FHWA) for submittal to the National Bridge Inventory (NBI) database.
Get Local Agency BridgeWorks.NET
Before installing, please check the System Requirements to the right.
Read the instructions to install Bridge Works version 8.5. The instructions are separated into four sections for easy printing. The first page has general notes followed by three sections aimed at upgrading 32 and 64 bit Operating Systems or a clean install. It is recommended that you read the first page carefully then print the section related to your workstations configuration.
Contact Larry Veden, our Local Agency Bridge Inventory Engineer, for help with your Bridge Works installation.
Setup an Account
New users: Contact Roman Peralto at 360-705-7870 to setup an account once BridgeWorks has been installed.
For technical assistance contact Larry Veden or Roman Peralto.