Customers can have fees and penalties waived if they pay outstanding tolls
If you have an unpaid civil penalty, you can call Good To Go! at 1-866-936-8246 to request a waiver of fees and penalties if you agree to pay all outstanding tolls. Learn more.
What would you like to do?
What is Good To Go! ?
Good To Go! is Washington state’s electronic tolling system.
Where is Good To Go! used?
At all of Washington state’s toll facilities:
- No toll booths
- All-electronic tolling using a Good To Go! pass or Pay By Plate
- Electronic tolling using a Good To Go! pass or Pay By Plate
- Drivers without Good To Go! can stop at the toll booths to pay with cash or credit card
- No toll booths
- All-electronic tolling for solo drivers who use the HOT lanes with their Good To Go! pass
- Carpools of two or more do not need a Good To Go! pass to use the HOT lanes. If you have a pass it must be turned off or in a metalicized bag to ensure you aren't charged a toll. If you have a switchable pass, please contact us to get a free Flex Pass as a replacement.
How do I pay the tolls?
You do not need an account or vehicle pass to use a tolled bridge. However, the easiest and least expensive way to pay is with a Good To Go! Pass Account. Choose the option that’s best for you.
1. Good To Go! Pass Account - best option for commuters
- Open a pre-paid account and purchase a Good To Go! pass
- Pay the lowest toll rate
- Open a pre-paid account and register your license plate number; no Good To Go! pass needed
- Extra 25-cent charge per toll than the Good To Go! pass rate
- No account or vehicle pass necessary
- Simply drive across a toll facility; we will mail you a toll bill within 14 days of initially crossing
- Most expensive way to pay; best option for infrequent users
4. Short Term Account – best option for visitors and rental car drivers
- Can be opened within 72 hours after crossing the bridge or prior to planned travel
- Open an account to charge tolls directly to your debit or credit card
- Valid for up to 14 days and then it automatically closes
- For businesses and individuals with more than six vehicles
- For federal and state agencies, local governments and transit
- No identifying personal information required
- Must open this account in person at any Good To Go! customer service center
Drivers using a rental car can open a Short Term Account to pay their toll within 72 hours of crossing the SR 520 or Tacoma Narrows bridges. We recommend you check with your rental car agency to review their policy regarding tolls if you plan to travel a tolled bridge in a rental car.
Questions about Good To Go! ?