The WSDOT Bridge Vertical Clearance Trip Planner is an application intended to help the public identify bridges with restricted vertical clearances up to 16 feet on State highways. The application also provides links for permits and other information.
Note that anyone planning a trip with over height loads is still obligated to confirm the route in accordance with WAC 468-38-070 and obtain a WSDOT permit.
Bridge Vertical Clearance Trip Planner
Note: Works with current versions of Internet Explorer, Chrome, and Firefox
With this application, you can:
- Enter your vehicle height up to 16 feet
- See bridges on or over state routes that will not clear your load
- See bridges on or over state routes that will clear your load if the maximum clearance lane is chosen
- Obtain more detailed information about specific bridges and under crossings with clearance restrictions
- Links to additional resources
Feedback should be sent to: email@example.com
or use the feedback form at: