Expert Review Panel
The Legislature directed WSDOT to reconvene an expert review panel to evaluate the Alaskan Way Viaduct Replacement Program’s finance plan. The panel will update the work completed by previous expert review panels.
The panel will report findings and recommendations annually until the project is complete. Each report is submitted to the Governor, the Legislature’s transportation committees and the Transportation Commission.
- 2012 report and recommendations (pdf 748 kb)
- 2013 report and recommendations (pdf 1.6 Mb)
- 2014 report and recommendations (pdf 904 kb)
- 2015 report and recommendations (pdf 441 kb)
The current panel includes the following three members, selected by the Governor, the House and Senate transportation committee chairs and the Transportation Secretary (expertise noted in parentheses):
- Dr. Patricia Galloway, P.E., panel chair (megaproject management, contract administration and risk management)
- Bob Goodfellow, P.E. (underground construction and risk management)
- John Rose (financing large projects, budgeting and bonding)