Last Updated: 1 p.m. Friday, Oct. 21, 2016
This page is updated every Friday with a weeks look ahead for construction-related delays east of Snoqualmie Pass.
Rock blasting closures
Rock blasting is complete for the year and will resume in spring 2017.
Snoqualmie Pass Vicinity
Mileposts: 57 - 64
- Monday, Oct. 24 - Friday, Oct. 28 - Drivers will experience minor delays due to rolling slowdowns during the day and lane closures at night in both directions.
Mileposts 69 - 80
Cle Elum Vicinity
- No impacts to traffic this week.
Mileposts: 81 - 97
- Monday, Oct. 24 - Friday, Oct. 28 - Westbound and eastbound drivers will experience single lane closures during the day.
- Monday, Oct. 24 - Friday, Oct. 28 - The eastbound lanes will be reduced to a single lane 24 hours a day between mileposts 87 to 93. The westbound lanes will be reduced to a single lane during the week except on Sunday.
Mileposts: 106 - 122
- Monday, Oct. 24 - Friday, Oct. 28 - Drivers will experience minor delays on I-90 in both directions between mileposts 106 to 121 due to lane closures and rolling slowdowns as crews install guardrail and pavement markings. Lanes will be narrowed during the day.
Mileposts: 137 - 138
- The painting project on the Vantage Bridge is complete. All lanes of traffic are back open to drivers. No delays expected.