SR 906 - West Summit to Hyak and I-90 Interchanges
- Monday, June 27 - Thursday, June 30 - Single lane alternating traffic on SR 906. The ramps on I-90 at Exits 52, 53 and 54 will be closed at times for paving. Local access is available at all times. Drivers need to pay close attention to detour signs directing them to the open interchange ramps.
Snoqualmie Pass Vicinity
Mileposts: 52 - 62
- Rock blasting closure - Tuesday, June 28 and Wednesday, June 29 from 8 p.m. to 9 p.m. nightly. Crews will close I-90 eastbound at milepost 56 near Gold Creek and westbound at milepost 62 near the Stampede Pass interchange.
- Monday, June 27 - Thursday, June 30 - Rolling slowdowns during the day and single lane closures at night.
Mileposts: 67 - 72
- Monday, June 27 - Friday, July 1 - Rolling slowdowns during the day and a single lane closure at night.
Cle Elum Vicinity
Mileposts: 84 - 93
- Monday, June 27 - Thursday, June 30 - The I-90 westbound off-ramp at Exit 84 is closed. Drivers can access the Cle Elum Area at Exit 85. The I-90 westbound on-ramp is also closed. Drivers can access the interchange at the west end of Cle Elum at Exit 84. Traffic is reduced to a single lane in both directions at night.
Mileposts: 106 - 122
- Monday, June 27 - Thursday, June 30 - Single lane closures in both directions on I-90 between US 97 and the Ryegrass Rest Area during the day. The speed limit is reduced to 60 MPH through the work zone. At night, the Canyon Road and I-90 ramps are closed. Detours will direct drivers around the closures. Lanes are shifted around construction at the Kittitas exit during nighttime hours.
Mileposts: 137 - 138
- Monday, June 27 - Monday, July 4 - Traffic is restricted to a single lane eastbound 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Major delays during the weekend are expected. Drivers are encouraged to seek alternate routes via US 97, I-82 or SR 24.