Rock blasting closures are complete for the season. Drivers will see minor construction delays along I-90 between the top of the pass and through Cle Elum until mid-December.
WSDOT offers a number of helpful tools to help you plan your trip over Snoqualmie Pass this winter:
- Visit the Snoqualmie Mountain Pass Web page for real-time travel information and to view traffic cameras.
- Download WSDOT’s free smartphone app to check statewide pass conditions.
- Receive text message alerts about closures and delays by texting the number 468311 with the words "WSDOT Snoqualmie"
- Tune into the Highway Advisory Radio at 1610 AM and 530 AM
- Call 5-1-1 from your hands-free device
- Sign up for email updates
- Follow us on Twitter @SnoqualmiePass
- Refresh your memory on winter driving
- For freight-related restrictions, please visit the Commercial Vehicle Services Road Restrictions website.