Last Updated: 11 a.m. Friday, April 21, 2017
This page is updated every Friday with a week’s look ahead for construction-related delays on I-90 between North Bend and Ellensburg.
Rock blasting closures will resume in May.
Snoqualmie Pass Vicinity
Mileposts: 57 - 69
- Monday, April 24 - Friday, April 28 - Rolling slowdowns planned intermittently during the day in both directions.
- Tuesday, April 25 – Single lane closures westbound from 3 a.m. to 11 a.m.
- Wednesday, April 26 – Lane closures during the day in both directions.
Cle Elum Vicinity
- Saturday, April 22 – Single lane closures eastbound during the day.
- Monday, April 24 – Friday, April 28 – Single lane closures planned in both directions during the day.
- Monday, April 24 – Single lane closure westbound from 6 a.m. to 4 p.m. near milepost 79 near Cle Elum for maintenance work.
- Thursday, April 27 - Single lane closure eastbound from 6 a.m. to 4 p.m. near milepost 79 near Cle Elum for maintenance work.
WSDOT offers a number of helpful tools to help you plan your trip across I-90 this summer:
- Download WSDOT’s free smartphone app to check statewide pass conditions.
- Receive text message alerts about closures and delays by texting the number 468311 with the words "WSDOT Snoqualmie"
- Tune into the Highway Advisory Radio at 1610 AM and 530 AM
- Call 5-1-1 from your hands-free device
- Sign up for email updates
- Follow us on Twitter @SnoqualmiePass