Last Updated: 11 a.m. Friday, Aug. 19, 2016
This page is updated every Friday with a weeks look ahead for construction-related delays east of Snoqualmie Pass.
Rock blasting closures
- 7 p.m. to 8 p.m. Monday, Aug. 22
- 7 p.m. to 8 p.m. Tuesday, Aug. 23
- 7 p.m. to 8 p.m. Wednesday, Aug. 24
- 7 p.m. to 8 p.m. Thursday, Aug. 25
Crews will close I-90 eastbound at milepost 56 near Gold Creek and westbound at milepost 62 near the Stampede Pass interchange.
Snoqualmie Pass Vicinity
Mileposts: 49 - 64
- Friday, Aug. 19 - Friday, Aug. 26 - Drivers will experience minor delays due to rolling slowdowns during the day. Drivers will experience delays due to lane closures in both directions at night.
Cle Elum Vicinity
Mileposts: 84 - 97
- Friday, Aug. 19 - Friday, Aug. 26 - Drivers will experience single lane closures at night in both directions as well as shoulder closures during the day.
Mileposts: 106 - 122
- Monday, Aug. 22 - Thursday, Aug. 25 - Drivers will experience delays on I-90 near Ellensburg from mileposts 106 to 121 due to lane and shoulder closures in both directions from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. each day.
Mileposts: 137 - 138
- Friday, Aug. 19 - Friday, Aug. 26 - Traffic is restricted to a single lane eastbound 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Drivers will experience delays and are encouraged to seek alternate routes via US 97, I-82 or SR 24.