These tools provide an opportunity for sharing and discussing information about WSDOT programs and activities. The comments and opinions expressed by users of these tools are theirs alone and do not reflect the opinions of WSDOT or its employees. All public comments are reviewed before posting. They are screened in accordance with the WSDOT comment policy.
- Comments will not be edited by WSDOT or its staff. Only comments that comply with this comment policy will be approved for posting.
- The use of vulgar, offensive, threatening or harassing language is prohibited.
- Public comments should be limited to comments related to the posted topic. These sites are not the proper place to express opinions or beliefs not directly related to that topic.
- They are not open to comments promoting or opposing any person campaigning for election to a political office or promoting or opposing any ballot proposition.
- They are not open to the promotion or advertisement of a business or commercial transaction.
- Communications made through the blog’s e-mail and messaging system will in no way constitute a legal or official notice or comment to WSDOT or any official or employee of WSDOT for any purpose. For example, a post or comment that asks that WSDOT provide public records will not be considered a public records request under RCW 42.56. Likewise, a post or comment related to a proposed agency rule will not be considered by the agency under RCW 34.05.
- Comments specific to a WSDOT project or program should be submitted directly to that project or program (http://www.wsdot.wa.gov/contact/).
- This comment policy is subject to amendment or modification at any time to ensure its continued use is consistent with its intended purpose as a limited forum.
Questions or concerns regarding the comment policy should be directed to the WSDOT Office of Communications or WSDOT feedback.