How to open an account?
Automatic-Replenishment: Accounts opened at MyGoodToGo.com are automatically enrolled in automatic-replenishment. If you prefer an alternative to automatic-replenishment, please call customer service at 1-866-936-8246.
If you do not wish to set up an account, choose:
Drivers using a rental car can open a Short Term Account to pay their toll within 72 hours of crossing the SR 520 or Tacoma Narrows bridges. We recommend you check with your rental car agency to review their policy regarding tolls if you plan to travel a tolled bridge in a rental car.
Good To Go! Pass Account
- At least one Good To Go! vehicle pass and license plate number are required. Passes range from $5-15 plus tax.
- Works on the SR 520 Bridge, Tacoma Narrows Bridge and SR 167 HOT lanes.
- With a Good To Go! pass you’ll pay the lowest toll rate.
- Can have up to six vehicles and/or Good To Go! passes.
Pay By Plate Account
- A Good To Go! pass is not required. Just register each vehicle’s license plate on your account. Works on SR 520 Bridge and Tacoma Narrows Bridge
- Vehicles that use Pay By Plate will be charged the posted Good To Go! Pass Account toll rate plus a 25-cent fee per toll transaction.
- Can have an unlimited number of vehicles.
- Note: If you have a Pay By Plate account, you must call customer service to buy a pass. You cannot buy a pass online.
Short Term Account
A Short Term Account is valid for up to 14 days and then it automatically closes. Drivers have up to 72 hours after traveling a tolled facility to set up a Short Term Account.
- Can have only one vehicle on a Short Term Account.
- A Good To Go! pass is not required. Just register each vehicle’s license plate on your account.
- Works on SR 520 Bridge and Tacoma Narrows Bridge.
- Short Term Account toll rates are 50-cents less than Pay By Mail toll rates.
- Tolls are charged directly to your debit or credit card. It may take up to eight days to show up in your statement due to processing.
- Customers with more than six vehicles can open a Commercial Account that can have unlimited vehicles. Visit Commercial Accounts page to learn more.
Government Agency Accounts
Unregistered Pass Account
This account can only be set up in person at a walk-in customer service center. This account does not require you to provide any identifying contact information. You may choose to provide an email address to receive statements, and may establish read-only online account access. At least one pass must be assigned to the account. If a toll transaction cannot be posted to the account, a toll bill will be sent in the mail to the registered vehicle owner. Pre-paid funds cannot be refunded if an unregistered account is closed.
Visit Good To Go! account maintenance page to learn more about how to add money, add/remove vehicles, add/remove passes, update account information, and other information.
How to close an account?
Customers may close their account at any time and receive a full refund of the remaining balance. No closing cost will be charged.
To close your account, you must fill out the Good To Go! Request to Close Account (pdf 113 kb ) form and return it to customer service.
If you open a Short Term Account, it will close automatically after 14 days, and it is not necessary you fill out a form.
The form can be sent to Good To Go! by:
Note: If you have recently moved, please provide your new address on the form so the refund check is mailed to the correct address.
|Fee Type ||When is the fee charged? ||Fee amount |
|Inactive account closing fee*
||This fee is charged when customer service closes an account after 24 consecutive months of inactivity (no toll usage)*
||$5 per account |
|Photo enforced fee (Pay By Plate fee)
||If you register your license plate on a Good To Go! Pass Account and don't install a pass or your pass isn't read
||25 cents per toll transaction |
|Paper statements and reprinting fee
||Upon each mailing of a paper statement at the account holder's request
||$1.50 for the first three pages, and 50 cents for each additional page. |
* Good To Go! makes two attempts to reach a customer before closing an account; one after 18 months of no activity and again after 24 months before closing the account. An account is closed and a $5 fee is charged after 24 months of no activity.