Last updated: 6:14 p.m. Wednesday, Dec. 11, 2013
Find closures affecting your route
Check back Thursday morning after 7 for daytime closure information.
I-5 Seattle: The right lane of northbound I-5 at King Street will close from 9 p.m. to 5 a.m. for sign bridge work.
SR 9 Clearview: The left lane in both directions of SR 9 from 212th Street Southeast to 188th Street Southeast will be closed from 8 p.m. to 5 a.m. for median work. This work is weather dependent.
I-90 Express Lanes: The I-90 express lanes will close at 8 p.m. and reopen in the westbound direction by 6 a.m. for Sound Transit work.
I-405 Lynnwood to Bellevue: For all I-405 closures from Lynnwood to Bellevue, please see our Construction Update Report.
SR 520 Bellevue:
- One lane of westbound SR 520 from 92nd Avenue Northeast to 84th Avenue Northeast will close from 9:30 p.m. to 5:30 a.m. for panel installation.
- The right lane of the westbound SR 520 off-ramp to 108th Avenue Northeast will close from 10 p.m. to 5 a.m. for drainage testing.
Expect snow, rain and freezing conditions on mountain pass highways. Check pass conditions before leaving the house.
- SR 20 North Cascades Highway is closed just west of Scenic Viewpoint due to snow slides. The closure is from mileposts 149 to 171.
- SR 410 Chinook Pass is closed for the season at Crystal Mountain Boulevard due to heavy snow and slides.
- Wednesday, Dec. 11: Macklemore and Ryan Lewis concert, 8 p.m., KeyArena.