Last updated: 5:48 a.m. Wednesday, Nov. 25, 2015
US 2 Stevens Pass: Traffic is alternating in the westbound lane of US 2 at 681st Avenue Southeast until about 9 a.m. for asphalt work.
SR 99 Federal Way:
- The right lane of southbound SR 99/Pacific Highway South from South 359th Street to South 373rd Street will be closed from 7 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. for vegetation work.
- The right lane of northbound SR 99/Pacific Highway South from South 373rd Street to South 359th Street will be closed from 8:30 a.m. to 3 p.m. for vegetation work.
SR 99 Shoreline: One lane in either or both directions of SR 99/Aurora Avenue North between North 192nd Street and North 205th Street may be closed during the non-commute hours each weekday for a variety of City of Shoreline roadwork.
Friday, Nov. 27
I-5 Seattle: The southbound I-5 off-ramp to Union Street will be closed from 8 a.m. to 10:30 a.m. for the My Macy's Holiday Parade.
Sunday, Nov. 29
- The southbound I-5 express lanes off-ramp to 5th Avenue/Columbia Street will be closed from 8 a.m. to 9:30 a.m. for the Seattle Marathon.
- The two left turn lanes to Fairview Avenue North from the northbound and southbound I-5 off-ramp to Mercer Street will be closed from 7 a.m. to 3 p.m. for the Seattle Marathon.
- The northbound I-5 off-ramp to Lakeview Boulevard will be closed from 7 a.m. to 4 p.m. for the Seattle Marathon.
I-90 Express Lanes: The I-90 express lanes will close at 5 a.m. for the Seattle Marathon then open westbound from 11:30 a.m. to 2 p.m. for a Seattle Seahawks football game. The lanes will open eastbound by 3 p.m.
SR 20 North Cascades Highway: SR 20/North Cascades Highway is closed for the season. The pass is closed eastbound at milepost 134.6, east of Colonial Creek near Rockport.
SR 123 Cayuse Pass and SR 410 Chinook Pass: SR 123/Cayuse Pass and SR 410/Chinook Pass are closed for the season. SR 123 is closed between Stevens Canyon Road and SR 410. SR 410 is closed between Crystal Mountain Boulevard and Morse Creek.
SR 522 Kenmore: The BAT (Business Access and Transit) lane of eastbound SR 522/Bothell Way Northeast from 61st Avenue Northeast to 65th Avenue Northeast is closed for city of Kenmore work through late fall. The bus stop is temporarily located on the west side of 61st Ave NE.
SR 542 Mount Baker Highway: The eastbound lane of SR 542/Mount Baker Highway near milepost 39, east of Glacier, is closed due to erosion from the Nooksack River. Traffic is being flagged through the westbound lane.
Friday, Nov. 27: Apple Cup, 12:30 p.m. Husky Stadium.
Friday, Nov. 27: My Macy's Holiday Parade, 9 a.m., Downtown Seattle.
Saturday, Nov. 28: Trans-Siberian Orchestra concert, 4 p.m. and 8 p.m., Key Arena
Sunday, Nov. 29: Seattle Marathon, 7:30 a.m., Seattle Center.
Sunday, Nov. 29: Seahawks vs. Pittsburgh Steelers, 1:25 p.m., CenturyLink Field.
Check current conditions on the mountain passes.