Last updated: 1:09 p.m. Monday, May 4, 2015
I-90 Express Lanes: The I-90 express lanes will be closed from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. for maintenance work. The lanes will open eastbound by 2 p.m.
SR 99 Shoreline: Up to one lane of northbound Aurora Avenue North/SR 99 may be closed during the daytime non-commute hours for roadway work. Left turns will not be allowed from Aurora Avenue North/SR 99 to North 200th Street until further notice. Left turns are also not allowed onto any of the non-signalized streets (North 195th to North 199th).
SR 522 Monroe: A single lane in each direction of SR 522 from the Snohomish River Bridge to U.S. 2 will be closed from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. for expansion joint testing.
I-5 Seattle to Shoreline:
- Up to three lanes of southbound I-5 from Northeast 145th Street/SR 523 to Northeast 117th Street will be closed from 7 p.m. to 5 a.m. for pavement grinding work.
- Up to two lanes of northbound I-5 from the Metro bus barn to SR 104/Northeast 205th Street will be closed from 8 p.m. to 6 a.m. for pavement grinding and paving work.
- For related ramp closures, please see our Construction Update Report.
SR 9 Lake Stevens: A single lane of SR 9 near 32nd Street Southeast will be closed from 9 p.m. to 5 a.m. for pavement marking work. This work is weather dependent.
I-90 Bellevue: One lane of eastbound I-90 over the East Channel Bridge will be closed from 9 p.m. to 5 a.m. for construction work.
I-90 Express Lanes: The I-90 express lanes will be closed from 9 p.m. to 4 a.m. for construction work. The lanes will open westbound by 6 a.m.
SR 99 Everett:
- The right turn lanes and right general purpose lanes in both directions of SR 99 at Airport Road will be closed from 8 p.m. to 5 a.m. for electrical and roadwork. The right general purpose lane and right turn lane of eastbound Airport Road will also be closed.
- The northbound and southbound SWIFT stops on SR 99 at Airport Road will be closed from 8 p.m. to 5 a.m. due to electrical and roadway work.
SR 181 Tukwila: Multiple lanes of northbound SR 181 from South 180th Street to Strander Boulevard will be closed from 8 p.m. to 5 a.m. for pavement grinding work and traffic detection device installation. This work is weather dependent.
I-405 Bellevue to Lynnwood:
- Up to three lanes of southbound I-405 between Northeast 70th Street and SR 520 will close starting at 8 p.m. for grind and overlay work. The first lane will open at 6 a.m. and all lanes will be open by 7 a.m. This work is weather and temperature dependent.
- Up to three lanes of northbound I-405 between Northeast 124th Street and Northeast 160th Street will close starting at 7:30 p.m. for grind and overlay work. The first lane will open by 5 a.m. and all lanes will be open by 6:30 a.m. This work isweather and temperature dependent.
- For all other lane and ramp closures on I-405, please see our Construction Update Report.
SR 509 Burien: One lane of southbound SR 509 from 5th Avenue South/Glendale Way South to South 160th Street will be closed from 8 p.m. to 5 a.m. to install traffic detection devices.
**DRIVER ALERT SR 520 Bridge**: Eastbound SR 520 from Montlake Boulevard East/SR 513 to 84th Avenue Northeast will be closed from 11 p.m. to 5 a.m. for construction work.
SR 520 Seattle: The right lane of westbound SR 520 from the west highrise to Montlake Boulevard East/SR 513 will be closed from 9 p.m. to 6 a.m. for bridge work.
Check current conditions on the mountain passes.