Listed below are links to any available geotechnical reports, cross sections, permits and/or miscellaneous reference documents pertaining to specific advertised projects.
Please be advised that the documents and reports displayed on these pages are subject to addition or revision without notice. It is the responsibility of the users of these documents to ensure they are using the most up to date reports and documentation. The last update date is displayed at the bottom of each individual project page.
Current and Upcoming Advertisements
- SR 16, Anderson Creek Tributary to Sinclair Inlet Fish Passage
- SR 163, Point Defiance Dolphin Replacement
- SR 542, Hedrick Creek - Fish Barrier
- SR 507, Lacamas Creek Tributary to Muck Creek Fish Barrier Removal
- Contract 8765 - SR 104, Kingston Ferry Terminal Trestle Pavement Rehabilitation
- Contract 8778, SR 532, Davis Slough Bridge Replacement Dugualla Bay Preserve Wetland Mitigation Site
- SR 548, Unnamed Tributary to Drayton Harbor - Fish Barrier Removal
- Contract 8774 - I-5, Kelso Martin's Bluff New Siding Retaining Wall
- SR 542, Warnick Bluff Roadway Realignment
- SR 4, 3.1 Miles East of US 101 - Culvert Rehabilitation
- Contract 8749 - SR 160, Vashon Ferry Terminal (Stage 2) Timber Trestle Rehabilitation
- Contract 8760 - SR3, Belfair Area Widening & Safety
- Contract 8767 - SR 542 & SR 547, Intersection Improvement
- Contract 8773 - I-5, Union, Steamboat & Ebey Slough Br Special Bridge Repair
- SR 410, Barrier Retaining Wall
Please visit the Reference Documents Archives to view available Reference Documents for awarded projects.
Last Updated: May 21, 2015