Adopt-an-Airport Volunteer Forms
All four volunteer forms are combined into the following document:
Adopt an Airport Application (.doc 224 kb)
To complete each form separately, use the forms below:
Volunteer Registration Form (.doc 85 kb)
Agreement for Volunteers (.doc 113 kb)
Exhibit A (.doc 99 kb)
Participant Activity Form (.doc 135 kb)
| Sullivan Lake Volunteers from RAF, WSPA, and WPA Deer Park |
The Adopt-an-Airport Program of WSDOT Aviation uses volunteer groups to help maintain the 16 state-operated airports in Washington.
Any group or organization can sign up for the “Adopt-An-Airport” program, which offers civic clubs and other groups an opportunity to contribute to their community and state while helping to preserve and enhance the state airports. Volunteers don’t need an aviation background to become involved in the program, but by helping out, they can learn what is involved in the operation of an airport and the importance of its economic value to the local community.
Past organizations and the airports they’ve adopted include:
- Washington Pilots Association, Seattle Chapter, Bandera;
- WPA Harvey Field Chapter, Easton;
- WPA Wenatchee Chapter and the Lake Wenatchee Recreational Club, Lake Wenatchee;
- Tri-cities WPA & EAA, Little Goose;
- WPA Green River Chapter and RAF, Ranger Creek;
- Washington and Idaho Back Country Pilots, Rogersburg;
- WPA Paine Field Chapter, Skykomish;
- Cessna 180/185 Owners Club, Stehekin;
- WPA Deer Park Chapter, WSPA, and RAF, Sullivan Lake;
- Drift Away Snowmobile Assoc, Tieton;
|Ranger Creek Volunteers from Green River Chapter WPA|
2014 State Airport Adopt-an-Airport Program Updates
WSDOT Aviation is currently updating its airport sponsors list and requests input from existing and future airport sponsors. Please contact Paul Wolf, State Airport Manager, to renew sponsorships and to schedule spring and summer 2014 work parties.
2014 Scheduled State Airport Work Parties are as follows:
- Easton State Airport - WPA Harvey Field Chapter - Scheduled Pending
- Ranger Creek State Airport – WPA Green River Chapter – Scheduled Saturday, May 10, 2014, 9 AM.
- Tieton State Airport – Drift Away Snowmobile Assoc. – Schedule Pending
- Lower Granite State Airport – WPA Spokane Chapter – Scheduled Saturday May 17, 2014, 9 AM.
- Little Goose State Airport - Tri-cities, WPA, EAA Scheduled Sunday May 18, 2014, 9 AM.
- Skykomish State Airport – WPA Paine Field Chapter – Scheduled Saturday June 14, 2014, 9 AM.
- Sullivan Lake State Airport - WPA Deer Park Chapter - Schedule Pending
- Sullivan Lake State Airport – RAF, WSPA, and WPA Deer Park Chapter – Schedule Pending (August, 2014)
- Rogersburg State Airport - Green River Chapter - Schedule Pending
For additional information, contact Paul Wolf at (360) 651-6313 or e-mail him at: email@example.com .
2014 Current Status - Adopt-an-Airport Chapters
- Bandera (4W0) – Need Sponsor under Adopt-an-Airport Program 2014
- Copalis – (S16) Need Sponsor under Adopt-an-Airport Program 2014
- Easton – (ESW) Need Sponsor under Adopt-an-Airport Program 2014
- Lake Wenatchee, Leavenworth (27W) Lake Wenatchee Recreational Club – Pending lease update 2014. Need Sponsor under Adopt-an-Airport Program 2014
- Little Goose, Starbuck (16W) – Tri-cities, WPA, EAA Chapters. Adopt-an-Airport Agreement Renewal Due 2014
- Lower Granite, Colfax (00W) - WPA Spokane Chapter – Adopt-an-Airport Agreement Renewal Due 2014
- Lower Monumental, Kahlotas (W09) – Need Sponsor under Adopt-an-Airport Program 2014
- Methow, Winthrop (S52) – Need Sponsor under Adopt-an-Airport Program 2014
- Ranger Creek, Green Water (21W) – WPA Green River Chapter – Adopt-an-Airport Agreement Renewal Due 2014
- Rogersburg, Anatone (D69) – Need Sponsor under Adopt-an-Airport Program 2014
- Skykomish (S88) – WPA Paine Field Chapter – Adopt-an-Airport Agreement Renewal Due 2014
- Stehekin (6S9) – Need Sponsor under Adopt-an-Airport Program 2014
- Sullivan Lake, Metaline Falls (09S) – WPA Deer Park Chapter - Adopt-an-Airport Agreemnt Renewal Due 2014
- Tieton, Rimrock (4S6) – Washington State Snowmobile Association (WSSA) - Adopt-an-Airport Agreement Renewal Due 2014
- Woodland (W27) – Need Sponsor under Adopt-an-Airport Program 2014