The Tacoma Narrows Bridge Citizen Advisory Committee is a governor-appointed, nine-member committee composed of permanent residents of the bridge area. This committee is required by law to make toll rate recommendations to the Washington State Transportation Commission.
CAC Members include:
- Alan Weaver (chair), Gig Harbor
- Bruce Beckett (vice chair), Gig Harbor
- Randy Boss, Gig Harbor
- Kathleen Harkins, Fircrest
- Ron Jones, Gig Harbor
- Michael Murphy, Gig Harbor
- Jay Stricherz, University Place
There are currently two vacancies on the committee. Apply to serve.
2015 Meeting Materials
2014 Meeting Materials
Submit comments or questions for the CAC