The Sign Shop, located in Union Gap, is the only WSDOT sign fabrication shop in the state. We provide sign fabrication services to WSDOT and other state, county and local government agencies.
If you need a sign or banner, email or call us for an estimate.
Sign Shop Services
The Sign Shop:
- creates an average of 7,000 square feet of signage per month
- makes banners and logos with digital printing
- recycles about $150,000 per year in aluminum from old or damaged signs
We produce a variety of signs and banners for:
- school zones
- streets with overhead directions
- roadway entrances and exits
- ribbon-cutting ceremonies
- local events sponsored by cities and counties
Doing Business with the Sign Shop
When you contact us to make a sign or banner, we'll ask you for the:
- type of sign or banner you require
- dimensions (how large)
- wording or text
- delivery timeframe
View sign prices (pdf 149 kb) for details.
Sign Shop Manager
Procurement and Supply Specialist 2