2016 Projects -
• Deck rehabilitation of four bridges on SR 153 between Methow and Carlton.
• Chip sealing: US 2 between Farmer and Coulee City, US 97A from Olds Station to Entiat, US 97 from Twin W Orchards to the Beebe Bridge and a section of SR 17.
• Installation of electronic message signs and traffic cameras on US 2 at the west end of Leavenworth and Coles Corner.
• Curve warning signs, centerline and shoulder rumble strips, electrical and communications upgrades all over the region.
• There are also two projects in South Central Region our engineering office is building for them: a paver on I-90 from Ellensburg to Ryegrass and the Vantage Bridge painter.
• Our staff also continues designing several of the federal court mandated fish passage barrier removal projects in Western Washington.