Transportation Demand Management (TDM)
Transportation Demand Management (TDM) is a term used to identify, implement, or use a current process, product, or system that will move people and materials more efficiently.
- The North Central Regional (NCR) Planning Office internally assists other NCR WSDOT offices in the development, coordination, and implementation of Transportation Demand Management plans, programs, and procedures.
- The Planning office is available to assists local jurisdictions, transit agencies, employers, boards and associations in developing effective TDM programs and actions.
- The NCR Planning office assists in the State System Plan Development with the WSDOT Olympic Service Centers Program and Planning Division.
- The NCR Planning office assists in identifying North Central Region deficiencies estimates for improvements and coordinates solutions with various internal and external WSDOT offices.
For more information visit the WSDOT Transportation Demand Management webpage.
WSDOT Bicycle Program
- Maintains a region focus/presence with open doors directly to public for better information sharing.
- Assists local agencies with possible funding solutions for bicycle projects.
- Educates and informs the public on bike and pedestrian issues.
- Provides coordination between WSDOT and local programs regarding bicycling issues.
- Encourages regional planning with RTPO's, bike clubs and other organizations to prioritize projects and issues.
For more information, visit the WSDOT Bicycle Program webpage.