for Winter 2015
Update: Friday, Nov. 20
Contact: Jeff Adamson WSDOT Communications (509) 667-2815 (Wenatchee)
- Across the Columbia River from Vantage, the two I-90 View Points (MP 139.6 "Wanapum"-EB & "Echo" WB) close for the winter Tuesday Nov. 24
- The US 2 Iron Goat Trail Interpretive site and rest area west of Stevens Pass closed for the winter Tuesday 11/10.
- SR 20, the North Cascades Highway closed on Monday 11/16 due to slides, ice and heavy snow.
- WSDOT Eastern Washington Twitter Feed: Just go to your twitter account, search for, and follow: @WSDOT_East and the connection is made. To set up your own account on your computer, go to www.twitter.com or download the Twitter app on your smart phone or tablet. Then watch for news from the Spokane, Wenatchee, and Yakima WSDOT Region teams.
Click on the project title to visit its web page. Work is always dependent on weather and no construction delays
No projects underway
- Deck rehabilitation of four bridges on SR 153 between Methow and Carlton.
- Chip sealing will include US 2 between Farmer and Coulee City, US 97A from Olds Station to Entiat, US 97 from Twin W Orchards to the Beebe Bridge and a section of SR 17.
- New electronic message signs and traffic cameras at the west end of Leavenworth and Coles Corner.
- Curve warning signs, centerline and shoulder rumble strips, electrical and communications upgrades all over the region.
For More Information About: