for October 5-9, 2015
Update: Friday, Oct. 2
Contact: Jeff Adamson WSDOT Communications (509) 667-2815 (Wenatchee)
- The I-90 Eastbound Winchester Rest Area remains closed until mid-October for water system rehabilitation .
- What's happening on I-90 Snoqualmie Pass ? Expect night time blasting this week. The closures will allow widening I-90 from four to six lanes.
- On the I-90 Vantage Bridge , one eastbound lane remains closed until later this fall for the repainting project - consider an alternate route or travel times.
- WSDOT Eastern Washington Twitter Feed: Just go to your twitter account, search for, and follow: @WSDOT_East and the connection is made. To set up your own account on your computer, go to www.twitter.com or download the Twitter app on your smart phone or tablet. Then watch for news from the Spokane, Wenatchee, and Yakima WSDOT Region teams.
Click on the project title to visit its web page. Work is always dependent on weather and no construction delays
Chelan & Douglas Counties
US 2 (MP 78-80) Power pole removal
Monday ONLY, 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., expect up to 20 minute delays with flagger controlled single lane traffic where utility crews are removing power poles from the highway right of way, between Rayrock Springs and the Nason Creek Rest Area. Work began 9/21 and should be complete 10/5.
SR 207 (MP 0-4.4) Coles Corner to Lake Wenatchee State Park tree pruning
Monday through Friday, from 7 a.m. to 5 p.m., expect short delays with flagger controlled traffic where a utility crew is pruning tree branches away from power lines. Work starts 9/28 and should be complete by this Friday, 10/9.
SR 150 (MP 10-11) Chelan Falls guardrail repair
Monday Only, 7 a.m. to 5 p.m., expect short delays with flagger controlled traffic where a contractor is repairing or replacing fire-damaged guardrail from the WSDOT maintenance shed down to Chelan Falls.
(New) SR 971 (MP 13-15) South Lakeshore fiber installation
Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., expect lane and shoulder closures when necessary as crews string fiber optic cable onto the new power poles between Minneapolis Beach and Pat and Mikes. Work starts Oct.5 and should be complete by Oct.13.
2015 Projects -
- NCR Seal 2015 -COMPLETE
- NCR Guardrail Update-COMPLETE
- NCR Sign Update-COMPLETE
- NCR Backup Power - Mtn. Passes
- US2/97-SR28-Eastmont Intersection - Dual Left Turn Lane Revision-COMPLETE
- SR 17/S of Othello-Left Turn Lanes-COMPLETE
- SR 20/Winthrop VMS-COMPLETE
- US 97A/Entiat Pedestrian Improvements-COMPLETE
- SR 281/S. of Quincy @ Rd. 9 NW-Left Turn Lanes-COMPLETE
- SR 285/CO Wenatchee Area Paving -COMPLETE
For More Information About: