The Utilities Accommodation Policy was established in cooperation with the utility industry. The Utilities Accommodation Policy addresses:
- AASHTO policy guidelines on accommodating utilities within highway rights of way.
- State laws and regulations governing the accommodation of utility facilities.
- Compliance with federal-aid policies and procedures.
Design Office, Engineering and Regional Operations Division
- # of Pages: 54
- Subject: Utilities and railroads
- Keywords: Utilities Accommodation Policy
- Related Publications:
Utilities Manual M 22-87
This abstract was last modified December 10, 2013