Visit us this summer at Seattle-area fairs and festivals
This summer, members of our team will staff information booths at summer fairs/festivals. Stop by any of the fairs to make your own cardboard tunnel, see bits of Bertha and learn more about our work to replace the Alaskan Way Viaduct.
Ballard SeafoodFest: Located in downtown Ballard. Admission is free.
- Saturday, July 8: 11 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Sunday, July 9: 11 a.m. to 7 p.m.
West Seattle Summer Fest: Located at The Junction. Admission is free.
- Friday, July 14: 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Saturday, July 15: 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Sunday, July 16: 11 a.m. to 5 p.m.
South Lake Union Block Party: Located at Denny Way & Westlake Avenue North. Admission is free.
- Friday, August 11: 12 p.m. to 7 p.m.