Colman Dock ferry access
The SR 99 Tunnel and Elliott Bay Seawall projects continue to affect ferry access and traffic patterns on Alaskan Way near Colman Dock in Seattle. On most days, construction will not have an effect upon ferry access.
- Drivers heading to a ferry enter Colman Dock from northbound or southbound Alaskan Way at Yesler Way.
- Four-hour parking is available in the lot between Columbia and Marion streets. Drivers can enter this lot from Alaskan Way at Columbia Street.
- Passenger pickup and drop-off locations are on the west side of Alaskan Way between Columbia and Marion streets, and in the lot between Columbia Street and Yesler Way.
Pedestrians and bicyclists:
- Pedestrian access is available from the Marion Street pedestrian bridge and the temporary walkway from Alaskan Way at Marion Street.
- Bicyclists enter the ferry terminal at Yesler Way.
If you have questions about Elliott Bay Seawall Project construction, email email@example.com or call 206-618-8584.