- The southbound SR 99 curb/bus-lane near Comstock Street will be closed for approximately one block around the clock.
- An additional southbound lane may close at night from 8 p.m. to 6 a.m. as needed.
- Buses traveling in the bus-only lane will merge into the general purpose lane a few blocks north of the closure.
Intermittent closures advisory:
- One lane in each direction on SR 99 will be closed intermittently between Harrison and Valley streets from 8 p.m. to 5 a.m. nightly.
- Expect intermittent, localized lane closures at specific points along SR 99 between the Aurora Bridge and just north of Mercer Street as needed. The closures will occur during off-peak hours from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.