Construction highlights for Friday, July 4 - Friday, July 11
Posted on Jul 3 2014 4:02 PM
Friday, July 4
- Crews will close the southbound I-5 off-ramp to Roanoke Street, the Boylston street on-ramp to southbound I-5, and the southbound I-5 exit-only lane and off-ramp to Mercer Street from 9 p.m. until the conclusion of the Seafair Summer Fourth fireworks display.
Friday, July 4
- Seafair Summer Fourth events will close Valley Street between Fairview and Westlake avenues, from 12:01 a.m. to 11:59 p.m.
Monday, July 7 – Friday, July 11
- Mercer Corridor Project crews will reduce Mercer Street to one lane in either direction at various locations between Fifth Avenue West and Ninth Avenue North from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. on weekdays.
- Drivers should expect intermittent closures in either direction of Roy Street from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. each day.
- Mercer Corridor Project crews will reduce Mercer Street to one lane in each direction between Fifth Avenue North and Dexter Avenue North each night between 8 p.m. and 5 a.m.
- Mercer Corridor Project crews will close one lane in each direction of Fifth Avenue North between Mercer and Republican streets from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. each day.
SR 99 corridor
Sunday, July 6
- Crews working for Seattle Public Utilities will close one lane in each direction of SR 99 between Raye Street and Roy Street from 4 a.m. to 3 p.m.
Monday, July 7
- Drivers can expect short delays due to rolling slowdowns on both directions of SR 99 between Aloha Street and the north end of the Battery Street Tunnel from 11 p.m. to 5 a.m.