Construction highlights for Friday, March 7 – Friday, March 14
Posted on Mar 7 2014 3:08 PM
Friday, March 7 – Monday, March 10
- Crews will reduce the northbound I-5 collector distributor roadway to one lane from 10 p.m. Friday to 5 a.m. Monday. The collector distributor runs parallel to the main I-5 roadway between I-90 and Madison Street, and helps traffic merge from I-90 to I-5 and to downtown off- and on-ramps.
- Crews will close the South Dearborn Street on-ramp to northbound I-5 from 10 p.m. Friday to 5 a.m. Monday.
Friday, March 7; Sunday, March 9
- Crews will close the I-90 and Cherry Street on-ramps to northbound I-5 from 10 p.m. to 2 a.m. each night.
SR 99 corridor
Monday, March 10 – Thursday, March 13
- Crews will close both directions of SR 99 between South Spokane Street and South Atlantic Street from 9 p.m. to 5 a.m. each night.
Saturday, March 8 – Sunday, March 9
- Mercer Corridor Project crews will restrict lanes on Mercer and Roy streets between Queen Anne Avenue North and Fifth Avenue North from 4 a.m. Saturday to 5 p.m. Sunday.
Sunday, March 9
- First Hill Streetcar Project crews will reduce South Jackson Street to one lane of alternating traffic between First Avenue South and Third Avenue South from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m.
Thursday, March 13 - Sunday, March 16
Note: The work associated with these closures is weather dependent and will take one night to complete. Closures will occur on the first dry night between March 13 and March 16.
- The right lane of southbound First Avenue South will be closed between South Royal Brougham Way and Railroad Way South from 9 p.m. to 5 a.m.
- The South Royal Brougham Way on-ramp to northbound SR 99 will be closed from 9 p.m. to 5 a.m.
- The right lane of northbound SR 99 will be closed at South Royal Brougham Way from 9 p.m. to 5 a.m.