How to apply?
Please send an email to SR530Contractors@wsdot.wa.gov with the following information:
- Contact information
- What days and times are you available for work?
- Where are you located?
- Has your family been directly impacted by this event?
- Have your friends or co-workers been directly impacted by this event?
- Are you a member of the Oso, Arlington or Darrington communities?
- Are you familiar with construction equipment and working around excavators?
- Do you have experience working in the slide zone?
How can local contractors get involved?
Please email mailto:SR530Contractors@wsdot.wa.gov if you are a local contractor who wants to offer services. In your email, please provide answers to the following questions:
- Are you a licensed contractor?
- What services or skills can you offer?
- What resources do you have available?
How can local citizens be considered for employment by contractors?
WSDOT will pass along contact information to the contractors for employment consideration. Please provide the following information to the following email: SR530Contractors@wsdot.wa.gov
- Please provide Name and contact information.
- Any specialized skills, certifications, knowledge or licenses.