There are four projects in the SR 520 Bridge Replacement and HOV Program. Each project has its own design and environmental process.
The schedule for constructing the other segments of the corridor is pending additional funding.
I-5 to Medina: Bridge Replacement and HOV Project
Medina to SR 202: Eastside Transit and HOV Project
2008 - Conduct environmental scoping.
2009 - Issue environmental assessment.
2010 - Complete environmental process.
2010 - Receive permits.
2011 - Begin construction.
Pontoon Construction Project
- 2010 - Publish draft environmental impact statement.
- 2010 - Complete innovative pontoon construction testing effort.
- 2010 - Issue final environmental impact statement.
- 2011 - Receive Record of Decision from FHWA.
- 2011 - Begin construction in Grays Harbor.
Lake Washington Congestion Management Project
- 2009 - Variable tolling environmental assessment - issued June 5.
- 2011 - Variable tolling operational.