- This project starts July 21.
- During construction, drivers will experience 30 to 40 minute delays weekdays during daylight hours.
- View the updated construction handout.
- Currently, there is a chip seal project on SR 410 near Enumclaw adding 30 minutes of travel time. That project will conclude at the end of July.
- Check the construction web page for weekly impacts under the Yakima county tab.
Why is WSDOT
stabilizing the slopes on SR 410 east of Chinook Pass?
Removing hazardous rock above SR 410 will increase the safety for the traveling public.
The End Result
Crews will work to reduce rock fall on a one mile section of SR 410 just east of Chinook Pass.
Removing loose rock will improve the safety of this recreational corridor.
What is the project timeline?
Start construction: July 2014
Construction complete: September 2014
|Financial Data for PIN 541003K, 541003L, 541003M, 541003N, 541003O, 541003P, 541003T
||Amount ($ in thousands)
|2003 Gas Tax (Nickel Funding)
|2005 Gas Tax (TPA)
|Pre-Existing Funds (PEF)
Project signage will reflect the cost of construction engineering, project bid award and sales tax.
How can I get more information?
WSDOT project engineer
back to top