Traffic changes map
On Tuesday, March 24, crews:
• Turned off the signal and permanently close access to/from SR 20 at the Peterson Road/Goldenrod Road intersection (C), just west of I-5.
• Permanently closed Goldenrod Road between SR 20 and Andis Road.
• Turned on a new signal at Garrett Road (A) and opened a new section of road between SR 20 and Peterson Road.
• Turned on a new signal at Nevitt Road (B) and opened a new section of road between SR 20 and Goldenrod Road.
• Temporarily diverted southbound I-5 on- and off-ramp traffic to Nevitt Road.
Map of project
Project location map: WSDOT will widen approximately 5 miles of State Route 20 from two to four lanes between State Route 536 and Interstate 5 in Burlington. The project has been broken into two stages. Stage one construction began spring 2007 and was be completed in summer 2008. Stage two began spring 2008 and will be completed fall 2009.