The Lake Washington Congestion Management projects constantly have new information being published. Below you will find the latest information related to these projects. All documents can be downloaded. Please make note of the size of the document prior to downloading, as some of the files are large and may not download as quickly as others.
Transportation Commission Meetings
Customer Service Center Project Peer Review Workshop
WSDOT invited four toll agency officials from around the United States to share their tolling experiences related to customer service centers and back office accouting operations for a two-day peer review workshop.
Finding of No Significant Impact (FONSI)
The Federal Highway Administration and the Federal Transit Administration analyzed our Environmental Assessment and other project documents and on June 5, 2009, WSDOT issued a Finding of No Significant Impact (FONSI) for this project. The FONSI presents the reasons why building this project will not have a significant effect on the environment.
- Main document (pdf 510 kb)
- Attachment 1: Errata to Environmental Assessment, Discipline Reports and Technical Memoranda (pdf 159 kb)
- Attachment 2: Notice of Availability of FONSI and Washington State Environmental Policy Act (SEPA) Determination of Nonsignificance (pdf 943 kb)
- Attachment 3: FONSI Distribution List (pdf 54 kb)
- Attachment 4: Mitigation Commitment List (pdf 93 kb)
- Attachement 5: Public Comments (pdf 4 mb)
Environmental Assessment (EA)
On April 9, 2009, WSDOT published an Environmental Assessment for electronic tolling on SR 520. The Environmental Assessment contains the results of our studies on how this project may affect the environment.
- Single file - contains chapters 1-8 (pdf 6.4 Mb)
- Chapter 1 - Executive Summary
(includes Table of Contents and Cover) (pdf 1.3 Mb)
- Chapter 2 - Introduction to Project (pdf 673 kb)
- Chapter 3 - Developing the Alternatives (pdf 264 kb)
- Chapter 4 - Project Description (pdf 599 kb)
- Chapter 5 - The Environment: Existing Conditions,
Project Effects and Mitigation (pdf 3.8 Mb)
- Chapter 6 - Cumulative Effects (pdf 232 kb)
- Chapter 7 - List of Preparers and Reviewers (pdf 39 kb)
- Chapter 8 - References (pdf 64 kb)