Traffic Impacts for Oct. 2 - Oct. 11
Rock blasting closure schedule:
- 6 p.m. to 7 p.m. Monday, Oct. 5
- 6 p.m. to 7 p.m. Tuesday, Oct. 6
- 6 p.m. to 7 p.m. Wednesday, Oct. 7
- 6 p.m. to 7 p.m. Thursday, Oct. 8
During rock blasting-related closures, crews will close I-90 in both directions from mileposts 56 to 61. During blast closures, there are no services eastbound past milepost 53 at the summit or westbound past milepost 70 near Easton. This work is weather dependent and will be subject to change.
Additional impacts to traffic
- Drivers will also experience minor delays during the day due to rolling slowdowns and nighttime lane closures in both directions weeknights near Hyak.
- Near Cle Elum, drivers will experience delays due to single lane closures in both directions 24/7 through October.
- The westbound off-ramp to Cle Elum and Wenatchee at exit 85 is closed to traffic through Friday, Oct. 9. A detour will be in place to direct traffic to the next westbound off-ramp at exit 84. This project improves three miles of pavement on westbound I-90 in the Cle Elum area.
- Drivers will also see delays across the Vantage Bridge due to a single lane eastbound closure, which is in effect 24 hours a day, 7 days a week until this fall.
For freight-related restrictions, please visit the Commercial Vehicle Services Road Restrictions Web page:
For more information regarding delays and construction on I-90 over Snoqualmie Pass: