Last Updated: 2:45 p.m. Friday, Sept. 23, 2016
This page is updated every Friday with a weeks look ahead for construction-related delays east of Snoqualmie Pass.
Rock blasting closures
- 6 p.m. to 7 p.m. Wednesday, Sept. 21
- 6 p.m. to 7 p.m. Thursday, Sept. 22
Crews will close I-90 eastbound at milepost 56 near Gold Creek and westbound at milepost 62 near the Stampede Pass interchange.
North Bend Vicinity
- Monday, Sept. 26 - Friday, Sept. 30 - Eastbound drivers will encounter single lane closures about five miles east of North Bend. Expect minor delays.
Snoqualmie Pass Vicinity
Mileposts: 57 - 64
- Monday, Sept. 26 - Friday, Sept. 30 - Drivers will experience minor delays due to rolling slowdowns during the day.
- On Wednesday, Sept. 28 starting at 8 a.m., crews will temporarily close I-90 in the westbound direction at the summit to remove a tree. The closure could last up to three hours. Drivers might be able to access exit 54 at Hyak pending the length of the backup.
Cle Elum Vicinity
Mileposts: 81 - 97
- Monday, Sept. 26 - Thursday, Sept. 29 Westbound and eastbound drivers will experience single lane closures during the day.
Mileposts: 106 - 122
- Monday, Sept. 26 - Friday, Sept. 30 - Drivers will experience minor delays on I-90 in both directions between mileposts 106 to 121 as crews install guardrail and pavement markings. Lanes will be narrowed during the day.
- Monday, Sept. 26 - Wednesday, Sept. 30 - One-way flagging traffic on Canyon Road near the I-90 on and off-ramps. Drivers could experience up to 20 minute delays.
Mileposts: 137 - 138
- Friday, Sept. 23 - Friday, Sept. 30 - Traffic is restricted to a single lane eastbound 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Drivers will experience heavy congestion eastbound on Fridays and minor delays weekdays.