We're currently in the design and preconstruction phase of this project.
General project materials
Project fact sheet (pdf 1.08 mb)
Presentation to Seattle Design Commission, June 2015 (pdf 5.28 mb)
Video: Project overview and environmental assessment (6 minutes)
YouTube | Streaming WMV
Finding of No Significant Impact (FONSI)
The following materials were on display at our Feb. 2012 scoping meetings and other outreach efforts.
- Why is Colman Dock important?
- Colman Dock - Existing facility
- Why is this project needed?
- How is this project different from the earlier Colman Dock project?
- What is the Colman Dock Project?
- What will the new Colman Dock terminal look like?
- What are the project benefits?
- How will the project address safety concerns?
- How will this project affect passenger-only ferry service at Pier 50?
- How will this project affect transit service?
- What is the project timeline?
- What about the other projects along the waterfront?
- Seattle waterfront project timelines
- What are the key steps in the environmental review process?
- What environmental issues will be studied?
- How can I provide comments?
As part of the early project planning process, WSF, FTA and FHWA developed plans to guide coordination with local, state and federal agencies, tribal nations, and the public. These plans are working documents, and will continue to be updated as the project moves forward.