Get Our Mobile App
Monday, September 10, 2012
Rob Hodgman, WSDOT aviation senior planner, 360-596-8910
ARLINGTON - The Washington State Department of Transportation invites the state’s airports to learn more about the new State Capital Improvement Program (SCIP) at six workshops in October. The SCIP will tackle the challenge of targeting state and federal resources in a more strategic way by better identifying and prioritizing airport projects.
Learn how the SCIP can benefit your airport at one of six workshops, each scheduled 8:30 a.m. to noon on the following dates and locations:
- Tuesday, Oct. 2, WSDOT GeoMetrix, 818 79th Ave. S.W., Tumwater
- Wednesday, Oct. 3, WSDOT Aviation, 18204 59th Drive N.E., Suite B, Arlington
- Tuesday, Oct. 9, WSDOT North Central Region Headquarters, 2830 Euclid Ave., Bldg. B, Wenatchee
- Wednesday, Oct. 10, WSDOT Eastern Region Headquarters, 2714 N Mayfair St., Spokane
- Thursday, Oct. 11, WSDOT South Central Region Headquarters, 900 E Selah Road, Yakima
- Tuesday, Oct. 16, WSDOT Southwest Region Headquarters, 11018 N.E. 51st Circle, Vancouver
During the workshops, WSDOT Aviation Division planners will provide technical assistance to airport sponsors compiling Capital Improvement Plan (CIP) project lists. Participants will also receive an overview of the program and learn about Web-based tools under development to aid in the process.
Learn more about the SCIP, and reserve a place at one of the workshops.
< Go Back