Zoom by interacting with map
You can zoom by interacting with the map in the following ways.
- Double-click on a spot on the map to zoom in to that location.
- Use the mouse's scroll wheel to zoom in and out on the map.
- By holding down the shift key you can draw a box on the map. When you release the mouse, the map will zoom to that extent.
Zoom to specific areas
Click the Full Extent button to zoom the map out to show the whole state.
Zoom to County, City, or Urban Area
You can zoom to a county, city or urban area using the corresponding text box.
- Begin typing into the text box.
- A list of items will appear in the box. You can keep typing to further narrow down the results.
- Use the up and down arrow keys to select on of the items from the list.
- Press enter. The map will zoom to the selected location.
The link above can be used to create a bookmark that will open this application and zoom it to the current extent.
Right-click on the link and select Add to Favorites... from the context menu.
Right-click on the link and select Bookmark This Link from the context menu.
Drag the link onto the bookmarks bar.
- If you are using Internet Explorer, Firefox or Chrome, you can press F11 to put your browser into full screen mode. Press F11 again to exit full screen mode.