The End Result
Crews will repave the on-ramp from the West Valley Highway to eastbound State Route 18, the on-and-off-ramps at C Street SW, the eastbound SR 18 bridge approaches for the bridge between SR 167 and C Street SW, and the on-and-off ramps at the Auburn-Black Diamond Road interchange.
Safety: In addition to paving, crews will make several safety improvements, including upgrading guardrail and signing.
- Single lane or shoulder closures of SR 18 at night
- Ramps will be closed for several nights
- Total closure of eastbound SR 18 for two nights
- Detour routes will be provided for all closures
What is the project timeline?
- April 2011: Project will be advertised to contractors
- May 2011: Project is awarded to contractor
- July 2011: Construction begins
How can I get more information?
WSDOT Project Engineer