The Retired Professionals Database is a listing of retired transportation professionals in Washington State who can assist local agencies by sharing their knowledge and experience.
Find a Retired Professional
Search the Retired Professional Database
Find retired professionals based on their areas of expertise, current location and availibility.
- Fill out the submission form with your contact information, experience, history and availability. You can add a long resume if you wish, and you can cut and paste this information from a resume into the "Experience" field.
- Enter your “Retiree Identifier.” You might want to write it down for later use, but the LTAP Center will have access to this identifier in case you forget.
- Click the register button at the bottom.
- Your information will be sent to the Training Program Coordinator for review and then entered into the database.
- At this time, please email Judy McDonald to inform her of your entry.
OR Download the Retired Database Form (pdf 5kb) and
- Print and mail:
Local Programs Division
PO Box 47390
Olympia WA 98504-7390
- or Print and fax: 360-705-6858
- or Save and e-mail: Training Program Coordinator
Edit or Delete Your Listing
- Update At this time you will need to email Judy McDonald.
- Delete At this time you will need to email Judy McDonald.
Note: You will need you Retiree Identifier
Forgot your Retiree Id? Contact the Training Program Coordinator.