Where to purchase a Good To Go! pass?
Activate your Flex Pass or sticker pass
Activate your Flex Pass or your sticker pass purchased at a participating retail store, by opening a new account or add it to your existing account at MyGoodToGo.com. You can also activate the pass by calling 1-866-936-8246.
Note: Passes may not work with certain Metallized windshields
- Most popular
- $5 each, about the size of a band aid
- Permanent sticker that adheres to the
inside windshield near the rear view mirror.
- Sticker pass will be damaged and unusable if moved or adjusted after installation.
- Sticker pass installation instructions (pdf 499 KB)
- Best option for carpoolers on SR 167 or I-405
- Regular I-405 carpoolers may be eligible for a free Flex Pass.
- $15 each, candy bar sized pass that mounts on the inside windshield near the rear view mirror using Velcro backing.
- The Flex Pass should not be moved between vehicles.
- You must have Flex Pass set to HOV mode, and meet occupancy requirements to travel free as a carpool in the I-405 Express Toll Lanes and SR 167 HOT Lanes.
- Set to TOLL mode to pay a toll on any tolled facility.
- Flex Pass installation instructions (pdf 112 kb)
- $8 each
- Motorcyclists who drive on I-405 can request a free motorcycle pass while supplies last in 2015.
- Permanent sticker that adheres to motorcycle headlamp with clear backing.
- Motorcycle pass will be damaged and unusable if movedor adjusted after installation.
- Does not affect headlamp light or visibility.
- Motorcycle installation instructions (pdf 535 KB)
*Sales tax is in addition to the cost of the pass
Need help choosing the right pass?
Use our pass selection tool if you need help deciding which pass is right for you.
Problems with your pass?
Call 1-866-936-8246 or visit one of our customer service center locations immediately if your pass is lost, stolen or damaged. You may visit one of our customer service center locations to have your pass tested or if you need to return/exchange a pass.
Passes may not work with certain windshields. However, many of these windshields have a designated area where Good To Go! passes will work. If you believe that your windshield may be interfering with your Good To Go! pass, you should take the following steps:
- Contact your local dealership or consult your owner’s manual to see if your vehicle has an area in the windshield for radio transponders including Good To Go! passes.
- If you find that your windshield does not have a "cut out" area for a Good To Go! transponder, you will need a license plate pass for your vehicle, or you may also wish to consider a Pay By Plate account.
- If you carpool on the I-405 express toll lanes, you will need to take additional steps to drive for free. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and we will notify you how to carpool toll-free with a license plate pass.