Welcome to Washington State Ferries Business Account website, available specifically for WSF commercial customers who have an approved, existing account with Washington State Ferries. A WSF Business Account eliminates the need for your drivers to carry cash or credit cards for ferry travel purchases.
Don't have a WSF Business account? You can apply by calling 206-515-3979 or email us at: WSFAcctsReceivable@wsdot.wa.gov
The WSF Business Account program
- Provides the convenience and security of a business charge card
- Allows your company, agency, or organization to pre-purchase a ticket online or in person at the tollbooth for your business vehicle and driver. All tickets are valid for 90 days after purchase.
- Allows your business to plan your travel with confirmed reservations between Port Townsend and Coupeville or between Anacortes and the San Juan Islands without a deposit or a reservations limit.
BUY TICKETS ONLINE
You may use your WSF Business Account to pre-purchase your ticket online for any route. Simply access your secure Wave2Go Business Account through the green BUY NOW icon above, log-in with your User Name and Secure Password, and select the route you are planning to travel. Be certain you have the following information available before proceeding with your purchase:
- The length, height, and width of the vehicle you are purchasing the ticket for. Ticket fares are based on length. All vehicles over 7'6" in height are considered over height. Vehicles that are more than 8'6" wide are considered too wide to travel without special arrangements. If you have questions please call WSF Customer Service at 206-390-8543 during business hours.
- The stenciled weight of a large truck. If you are ordering a ticket for any vehicle with a stenciled weight of more than 80,000 GVW, please call WSF Customer Service so we may assist you with your travel plans at 206-390-8543.
Once your ticket purchase is completed, the ticket will arrive via your email address as an attachment. Open the attachment, print the ticket and give it to your driver. Please know that tickets may take up to 30 minutes to be delivered to your inbox after purchase.
If you need assistance please call WSF Customer Service from 7:00am until 5:30pm, 7 days a week.
BUY TICKETS AT THE TOLLBOOTH
All WSF Business Account cards are distributed by you to your drivers at your discretion and all employee cardholders may purchase their tickets at the tollbooth. The driver will present the WSF Business Account Wave2Go card to the tollbooth agent who will scan the card (the charges for the fare will go onto your WSF Business Account), and your employee will receive a white sales receipt from the tollbooth agent which is their ticket to board the ferry. Please know that all employee drivers must have your company's Business Wave2Go card in their possession to make the purchase; there are no exceptions.
Each month Washington State Ferries will send you a monthly invoice via email. The invoice will display all account activity including any charges, payments and adjustments if applicable.