Business Development & Compliance Consultant 360-705-7084
The Minority, Small, Veteran and Women’s Business Enterprise (M/S/V/WBE) Program is a Washington State Program designed to increase opportunities for minority, small, veteran and women owned firms interested in doing business with WSDOT. The primary objective of this Program is to increase M/S/V/WBE participation on WSDOT’s contracting and procurement activities. This will be accomplished through the implementation of the following strategies:
- Setting voluntary M/S/V/WBE goals on state-funded projects and procurements.
- Reviewing M/S/V/WBE Inclusion Plans from prime contractors and consultants.
- Provide assistance and outreach to minority, small, veteran and women owned firms.
- Actively managing M/S/V/WBE goal attainment through monthly reporting and regular dialog between primes and WSDOT project administrators.
- Capacity building through partnerships with certifying agencies, prime contractors and consultants and organizations representing business interests.
- Agency emphasis on developing new methods for ensuring that adequate opportunities are provided for M/S/V/WBE Participation.
WSDOT is working collaboratively with the Washington State Office of Minority and Women’s Business Enterprises (OMWBE), Department of Enterprise Services (DES) and the Governor’s Business Diversity Subcabinet to implement the M/S/V/WBE Program. The following links will provide useful information on business registration options for firms: