The Office of Human Resources Equal Opportunity group is charged with ensuring that the agency's facilities, programs, services, and workplace are free from sexual harassment and discrimination on the basis of race, creed, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, military/veteran status, or the presence of any sensory, mental, or physical disability in accordance with agency policy, state and federal law. Toward this end, their main responsibilities include:
- Conducting diversity, sexual harassment and discrimination awareness training to agency employees.
- Conducting internal fact-finding investigations regarding allegations of discrimination or sexual harassment.
- Reporting the agency's progress related to its EEO Assurances and other Affirmative Action goals.
- Implementing the agency's ADA/504 compliance program.
- Providing technical assistance and training regarding civil rights to agency human resource professionals and management.
To File a Complaint:
If you are an employee that has concerns about harassment or discrimination please contact your Human Resources representative or the Statewide Investigation Compliance Coordinator. Additionally, the following Human Resources Staff for the following assistance:
Statewide Investigation Compliance Coordinator
EEO Training Manager
Diversity/ADA Compliance Manager