To fulfill the MAP Team mission outlined in our charter (pdf 241 kb), we strive to meet the following goals:
Goal 1: Permitting Predictability
Issue all permit decisions within a timeframe that:
- Does not delay the contract advertisement date for the project.
- Meets MAP Team resource agency permit process timeline statutes.
Goal 2: Inter-Agency Early Project Coordination
Provide WSDOT with effective early technical and regulatory guidance and feedback that:
- Assists WSDOT in making critical design and environmental decisions before the project footprint is set.
- Assists WSDOT in developing complete permit applications.
Goal 3: Inter-Agency Accessibility
Be responsive and available to help WSDOT resolve permitting issues quickly.
Goal 4: Inter-Agency Relationships
Maintain and strengthen the working relationships between MAP Team resource agencies and WSDOT.
Goal 5: Effective Environmental Protection and Mitigation
- Provide the MAP Team with demonstration of avoidance and minimization of impact to aquatic resources with permit application submittal.
- Provide WSDOT with effective technical and regulatory guidance and feedback that assists WSDOT in selecting, designing and constructing project mitigation sites.
Semi-Annual Performance Reports
In 2008, the MAP Team began producing semi-annual performance reports that measure how well we are meeting our goals. Copies of these reports are provided below.
July 1 to December 31 2012 (pdf 133 kb)
January 1 to June 30 2012 (pdf 112 kb)
July 1 to December 31 2011 (pdf 181 kb)
January 1 to June 30 2011 (pdf 123 kb)
July 1 to December 31 2010 (pdf 139 kb)
January 1 to June 30 2010 (pdf 138 kb)
July 1 to December 31 2009 (pdf 127 kb)
January 1 to June 30 2009 (pdf 126 kb)
July 1 to December 31 2008 (pdf 151 kb)
January 1 to June 30 2008 (pdf 97 kb)