We provide a wide variety of programs and services to keep people and businesses moving by operating and improving the state transportation systems vital to our taxpayers and communities. Here is a list of contacts and Web sites for the most commonly requested services and programs.
Contact: Aviation Division - 360-651-6300 or email@example.com
Contact: Bicycle and Pedestrian Program - 360-705-7258 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Communications and Public Involvement
Contact: Environmental Services Office - 360-705-7483 or email@example.com
Contacts: Washington State Ferries - 206-464-6400, 1-888-808-7977 or firstname.lastname@example.org ; automated information - 1-800-843-3779
Contact: Financial Planning Office - 360-705-7500 or email@example.com
Contact: Freight Systems Office - 360-705-7932 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Good To Go!
Contact: 1-866-936-8246 or email@example.com
- Active construction projects on state highways. (For projects on city streets and county roads, contact your city or county public works department or roads division for that location.)
- Contact: Contacts differ for various locations and projects - click on above link to see WSDOT's six region offices and the counties they serve.
- Eastern Region : Adams, Ferry, Lincoln, Pend Oreille, Spokane, Stevens, and Whitman counties
- North Central Region : Chelan, Douglas, Grant, and Okanogan counties
- Northwest Region : Island, King, San Juan, Skagit, Snohomish and Whatcom counties
- Olympic Region : Clallam, Grays Harbor, Jefferson, Kitsap, Mason, Pierce and Thurston counties
- South Central Region : Asotin, Benton, Columbia, Franklin, Garfield, Kittitas, Walla Walla and Yakima counties
- Southwest Region : Clark, Cowlitz, Klickitat, Lewis, Pacific, Skamania and Wahkiakum counties
- Winter driving
Traffic Operations, Signals and Signs
Transportation Data & GIS Office
Contacts Dillon Auyoung, State Relations; also Director of Government Relations Office - 360-705-7022 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Allison L. Dane Camden - Federal Relations Manager - (360) 705-7507
Travel Options Information
Contact: Public Transportation Office - 360-705-7911 or email@example.com
Contact: Megan Cotton, Tribal Liaison - 360-705-7025 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Still can't find what you are looking for?