Last updated: 5:35 p.m. Tuesday, July 22, 2014
Find closures affecting your route
WESTBOUND I-90 CLOSURE:
Westbound I-90 is reduced to one lane from 9:30 p.m. Friday, July 18 to 5 a.m. Friday, July 25 around-the-clock. It will be one lane between Bellevue Way Southeast and the East Channel Bridge. It will be three lanes across the East Channel Bridge to East Mercer Way.
**New blog: Commuters get the credit for keeping traffic moving during #I90to1**
During the closure, crews will replace two large expansion joints. Drivers should prepare for significant delays and consider adjusting their schedules if possible or using alternate routes. For details on the closure, please see our blog and for specific details on what ramps will also be closed, please see our Construction Update Report.
Check back after 7 a.m. Wednesday, July 23, for the latest daytime closure information.
**DRIVER ALERT I-5 Arlington**:
- Southbound I-5 will be reduced to one lane from 236th Street Northeast to the Stillaguamish River Bridge from 10 p.m. to 5 a.m. During that time, the southbound lanes will be shifted to share the northbound I-5 bridge. Also, the ramp from 236th Street to southbound I-5 and the southbound I-5 ramp to SR 530 will be closed from 10 p.m. to 5 a.m. for lane striping and road work. Signed detours will be in place.
I-405 Bellevue to Bothell: For all closures on I-405 from Bellevue to Bothell, please see our Construction Update Report.
SR 520 Bellevue to Redmond:
- Two right lanes of westbound SR 520 between West Lake Sammamish Parkway and Northeast 60th Street will close from 8 p.m. to 5 a.m. for paving work. The West Lake Sammamish Parkway ramp to westbound SR 520, the westbound SR 520 ramp to Northeast 51st Street and the SR 202 ramp to westbound SR 520 will also be closed from 9 p.m. to 5 a.m.
- The westbound SR 520 off-ramp to 108th Avenue Northeast will close from 10 p.m. to 5 a.m. for culvert repair.
SR 522 Monroe:
- The ramps from SR 522 to 164th Street Southeast will be closed for drainage installation. Westbound will be closed from 7 p.m. to 5 a.m. and eastbound will be closed from 8 p.m. to 5 a.m. A detour will be in place.
- A single lane of SR 522 from Fales/Echo Lake Road to US 2 will be closed from 10 p.m. to 4 a.m. for drainage installation. A pilot car will guide traffic through the closure.
SR 527 Bothell: Up to three lanes in either direction of SR 527 from I-405 to SR 524 will be closed from 11 p.m. to 5 a.m. for grinding and paving work. Up to two lanes in either direction of 214th/217th/220th St. SE will also be closed. Lanes will start closing at 9 p.m.
Tuesday, July 22: Storm vs. Phoenix Mercury, 7 p.m., KeyArena.
Tuesday, July 22: Mariners vs. New York Mets, 7:10 p.m., Safeco Field.
Check current conditions on the mountain passes.