Last updated: 6:04 p.m. Monday, March 10, 2014
Find closures affecting your route
Check back Tuesday morning after 7 for daytime closure information.
**DRIVER ALERT SR 99 Seattle**: Both directions of SR 99 between South Spokane Street and South Atlantic Street and the ramp from the West Seattle Bridge to northbound SR 99 will be closed from 9 p.m. to 5 a.m. for work on the South Spokane Street overcrossing.
**DRIVER ALERT I-405 Bellevue to Lynnwood**:
- Up to three lanes of northbound I-405 between Coal Creek Parkway and Northeast 8th Street in Bellevue will close from 8 p.m. to 5 a.m. for concrete panel replacement and rehabilitation work. The first lane closes at 8 p.m., the second at 10 p.m. and the third just before midnight. This work is weather dependent.
- Up to three lanes of northbound I-405 between Northeast 195th Street and SR 527 will close starting at 7:30 p.m. for paving work. One lane will be open 5 a.m. and all will be open by 1 p.m.
- For all other I-405 closures, please see our Construction Update Report.
SR 520 Bellevue:
- **Canceled tonight** The 84th Avenue Northeast on-ramp to westbound SR 520 will close from 9 p.m. to 5 a.m. for construction work.
- The right lane of eastbound SR 520 from Bellevue Way to 108th Avenue Northeast will close from 10 p.m. to 5 a.m. for construction work.
SR 520 Bridge: The right lane of westbound SR 520 between the east highrise and Montlake Boulevard will close from 9 p.m. to 6 a.m. for concrete pour work.
SR 900 Renton: The right lane of westbound SR 900 between I-90 and Newport Way will close from 8 p.m. to 5 a.m. for Qwest Communications cable installation.
Prepare for winter driving conditions in the mountain passes. Check conditions before leaving the house.