Last updated: 2 p.m. Thursday, Dec. 12, 2013
Find closures affecting your route
I-90 Express Lanes: The afternoon reversal of the I-90 express lanes from westbound to eastbound will be delayed by 15 minutes due to maintenance. Lanes will open eastbound by 2:15 p.m.
I-90 Issaquah: The northbound lane of Lakemont Boulevard to westbound I-90 will close from 9:30 a.m. to 3 p.m. for roundabout configuration work.
SR 520 Bellevue: The HOV lane of the 84th Avenue Northeast on-ramp to westbound SR 520 will close from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m for panel work.
SR 522 Bothell: One westbound lane of SR 522 from the 102nd Avenue Northeast Bridge to Northeast 180th Street will close from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. to install curbs and gutters.
SR 529 Snohomish River Bridge: One lane of southbound SR 529 across the Snohomish River Bridge will be closed from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. for adjustments. This work is weather dependent.
**DRIVER ALERT I-5 Seattle**:
- Up to three left lanes of southbound I-5 at Northeast 92nd Street will begin closing at 9 p.m. for Sound Transit work. All lanes will reopen by 5 a.m.
- The two left lanes of northbound I-5 at Edgar Martinez Drive South will close for sign bridge work. The first lane will close at 9 p.m. and the second lane will close at 11 p.m. All lanes will re-open by 5 a.m.
- The two left lanes of northbound I-5 at King Street will close for sign bridge work. The first lane will close at 9 p.m. and the second lane will close at 11 p.m. All lanes will re-open by 5 a.m.
- The two left lanes of northbound I-5 at the express lanes entrance will close for sign bridge work. The first lane will close at 9 p.m. and the second lane will close at 11 p.m. All lanes will re-open by 5 a.m.
SR 9 Clearview: The left lane in both directions of SR 9 from 212th Street Southeast to 188th Street Southeast will be closed from 8 p.m. to 5 a.m. for median work. This work is weather dependent.
I-90 Express Lanes: The I-90 express lanes will close at 8 p.m. and reopen in the westbound direction by 6 a.m. for Sound Transit work.
I-405 Lynnwood to Bellevue: For all I-405 closures from Lynnwood to Bellevue, please see our Construction Update Report.
SR 520 Bellevue: One lane of westbound SR 520 from 92nd Avenue Northeast to 84th Avenue Northeast will close from 9:30 p.m. to 5:30 a.m. for panel installation.
SR 520 Bridge: The right lane of westbound SR 520 between the east highrise and Montlake Boulevard will close from 9 p.m. to 6 a.m. for concrete pouring work.
SR 522 Monroe: Crews will close one lane of SR 522 between the Snohomish River Bridge and 164th Street S.E. from 9 p.m. to 5 a.m. to grind out rumble strips. This work is weather-dependent
Expect snow, rain and freezing conditions on mountain pass highways. Check pass conditions before leaving the house.
- SR 20 North Cascades Highway is closed just west of Scenic Viewpoint due to snow slides. The closure is from mileposts 149 to 171.
- SR 410 Chinook Pass is closed for the season at Crystal Mountain Boulevard due to heavy snow and slides.
- Thursday, Dec. 12: Macklemore and Ryan Lewis concert, 8 p.m., KeyArena.