Last updated: 5:50 a.m. Tuesday, Sept. 2, 2014
Find closures affecting your route
SR 9 Marysville: The inside left-turn lane from northbound SR 9 to westbound SR 528 will be closed from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. for sidewalk repair.
SR 202 Fall City: A single lane of SR 202 at the Snoqualmie River Bridge will close from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. for bridge inspection. Drivers will be flagged through the work zone.
SR 528 Marysville: The right lane of westbound SR 528 near SR 9 will be closed from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. for sidewalk repair.
**DRIVER ALERT I-5 Seattle**: Up to three right lanes of southbound I-5 between SR 104 and Northeast 185th Street will close from 8 p.m. to 5 a.m. for concrete panel saw cutting. The first lane will close at 8 p.m., the second at 9 p.m., with three lanes closed by 11 p.m.
SR 9 Marysville: A single lane of SR 9 at 84th Street Northeast will be closed from 9 p.m. to 5 a.m. for curb and gutter work.
I-90 Bellevue: One lane of eastbound I-90 at Bellevue Way Southeast and the eastbound I-90 off-ramp to Bellevue Way Southeast will close from 9 p.m. to 5 a.m. for concrete pouring work.
SR 99 Seattle: Crews will reduce SR 99 to one lane in each direction from South Atlantic Street to South Spokane streets from 10 p.m. to 5 a.m. for pavement rehabilitation work.
**DRIVER ALERT I-405 Bellevue to Bothell**:
- Up to three lanes of southbound I-405 between SR 520 and Southeast 6th Street will close from 8 p.m. to 5 a.m. for paving work. During the closures, the ramps to and from Southeast 6th Street will also be closed.
- The southbound I-405 ramp to eastbound 520 will close from 9 p.m. to 5 a.m. for paving work.
- For other lane and ramp closures on I-405 from Bellevue to Bothell, please see our Construction Update Report.
SR 520 Bellevue:
- The left lane of eastbound SR 520 will be closed between 108th and 124th from 9 p.m. to 5 a.m. for paving work.
- The 108th Avenue Northeast and Northup Way intersection will close from 10 p.m. to 5 a.m. for traffic island demolition.
**DRIVER ALERT SR 520 Bridge**: All lanes of westbound SR 520 from the east highrise to Montlake Boulevard will close from 11 p.m. to 5 a.m. for guardrail installation. One lane in each direction of SR 520 at those locations will close starting at 9 p.m. and the eastbound lane will stay closed until 6 a.m.
**DRIVER ALERT SR 522 Monroe**:
- The ramp from SR 522 to eastbound US 2 will be closed around-the-clock from 10 p.m. Tuesday, September 2 to 5 a.m. Wednesday, October 1 for work on the 179th Bridge. Drivers will follow a signed detour.
- For related ramp and lane closures, please see our Construction Update Report.
SR 527 Bothell: Up to three lanes in either direction of SR 527 from I-405 to SR 524 will be closed from 11 p.m. to 5 a.m. for grinding and paving work. Up to two lanes in either direction of 214th/217th/220th St. SE will also be closed. Lanes will start closing at 9 p.m.
Check current conditions on the mountain passes.