Last updated: 4:41 a.m. Friday, July 25, 2014
Find closures affecting your route
All lanes of westbound I-90 between I-405 and across the East Channel Bridge to East Mercer Way are now open, along with all Bellevue Way and I-405 ramps. Multiple lanes were closed due to bridge expansion joint replacement. WSDOT thanks drivers for their patience during this important highway preservation and safety work.
SR 9 Clearview: A single lane of 188th Street Southeast west of SR 9 will be closed from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. for road work. Traffic will be flagged through the closure.
SR 203 Duvall to Monroe: A single lane of SR 203 from Monroe to Duvall will be closed from 8:30 a.m. to 3 p.m. for grinding and paving work. Traffic will be flagged through the work zone.
SR 410 Enumclaw: Motorists can expect one lane flagger controlled traffic with delays of 15 minutes during daylight hours on SR 410 east of Enumclaw for chip seal work.
SR 530 Oso: Traffic will be flagged through in both directions of SR 530 in Oso from 6 a.m. to 6 p.m. for clearing and grubbing work and for placement of a roadway embankment.
US 2 Everett: The left lane of eastbound US 2 from the Snohomish River Bridge to Southeast 244th Street will be closed from 5 a.m. to 9 a.m. Saturday and Sunday for bridge inspection.
SR 9 Lake Stevens: The ramp from SR 9 to westbound US 2 will be closed from 9 p.m. Saturday until 5 a.m. Sunday for asphalt repair. Signed detours will be in place.
- The HOV lane of northbound I-5 at Northeast 175th Street will close from 6 a.m. to noon Sunday to repair a damaged barrier.
- The right lane of the northbound I-5 collector distributor at James Street and the northbound I-5 off-ramp to James Street will close from 9 p.m. Sunday to 5 a.m. Monday for drilling work. Drivers will follow a signed a detour.
I-90 Express Lanes:
- The I-90 express lanes will have an added westbound service from 7 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. Saturday to accommodate extra traffic heading into Seattle. Lanes will be eastbound by 8:00 p.m.
- The I-90 express lanes will have an added westbound service from 7 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. Sunday to accommodate extra traffic heading into Seattle. Lanes will be eastbound by 3:30 p.m.
SR 99 Seattle: Northbound SR 99 from South Spokane Street to Denny Way will be closed from 5:30-7:45 p.m. Saturday for the Seafair Torchlight Run.
I-405 Kirkland: Up to three lanes of northbound I-405 between Northeast 70th Street and Northeast 85th Street will close starting at 7:30 p.m. Saturday for lane restriping work. All lanes will be open by 10 a.m. Sunday. For related ramp closures, please see our Construction Update Report.
SR 520 Medina:
- A single lane of eastbound SR 520 between the Evergreen Point Lid and 108th Avenue Northeast will close from 12:01 a.m. Saturday to 5 a.m. Monday for paving work. The 92nd Avenue Northeast ramp to eastbound SR 520 will also be closed during those hours.
- The eastbound SR 520 off-ramp to 84th Avenue Northeast will close from 12:01 a.m. Saturday to 8 a.m. Sunday for paving work.
- The eastbound SR 520 off-ramp to 84th Avenue Northeast will close from 11 p.m. Sunday to 5 a.m. Monday for paving work.
SR 530 Oso: Traffic will be flagged through in both directions of SR 530 in Oso from 6 a.m. to 6 p.m. Saturday for clearing and grubbing work and for placement of a roadway embankment.
Friday, July 25: Mariners vs. Baltimore Orioles, 7:10 p.m., Safeco Field.
Saturday, July 26: Storm vs. Los Angeles Sparks, 1 p.m., KeyArena.
Saturday, July 26: Seafair Torchlight Run, 5:30 p.m. to 9 p.m., downtown Seattle and Seattle Center.
Saturday, July 26: Mariners vs. Baltimore Orioles, 1 p.m., Safeco Field.
Saturday, July 26: Seafair Torchlight Parade, Seattle Center to Sodo, 7:30-11 p.m.
Sunday, July 27: Mariners vs. Baltimore Orioles, 1 p.m., Safeco Field.
Sunday, July 27: Motley Crue concert, 7 p.m., White River Amphitheatre.
Check current conditions on the mountain passes.