Last updated: 1:03 p.m. Wednesday, May 27, 2015
SR 9 Mount Vernon: A single lane of SR 9 near Lake Creek will be closed from 7 a.m. to 5 p.m. for utility relocation work. Traffic will be flagged through the closure.
SR 99 Shoreline: Up to one lane of northbound Aurora Avenue North/SR 99 may be closed during the daytime non-commute hours for roadway work. Left turns will not be allowed from SR 99 (Aurora Avenue North) to North 200th Street until further notice. Left turns are also not allowed onto any of the non-signalized streets (North 195th to North 199th).
SR 104 Lake Forest Park: One lane of westbound SR 104 (Ballinger Way Northeast) at 35th Avenue Northeast/Northeast 180th Street will be closed from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. for paving work.
SR 522 Monroe: A single lane in each direction of SR 522 from the Snohomish River Bridge to U.S. 2 will be closed from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. for drainage installation.
SR 529 Everett: The ramp from northbound SR 529 to Marine View Drive will be closed from 8 a.m. to noon for roadway detection work. A detour will be set up via Smith Island.
SR 532 Stanwood: Drivers should expect periodic rolling slowdowns on SR 532 from Eide Road to Smith Road from 7 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. for bridge deck work.
I-5 Ferndale: A single lane in each direction of I-5 near Main Street will be closed from 7 p.m. to 6 a.m. for bridge painting.
- Up to two left lanes of northbound I-5 from SR 523 (Northeast 145th Street) to Northeast 175th Street will be closed from 8 p.m. to 5 a.m. for sign installation work.
- Up to three left lanes of southbound I-5 from SR 104 (Northeast 205th Street) to SR 523 (Northeast 145th Street) will be closed from 8 p.m. to 5 a.m. for pavement grinding work.
- The southbound I-5 off-ramp to Northeast 175th Street will be closed from 9 p.m. to 5 a.m. for pavement grinding work.
I-90 Express Lanes:
- The I-90 express lanes will be westbound by 11:59 p.m. for permanent striping work and remain westbound into normal weekday schedule.
- The I-90 express lanes will be reduced to one lane on the floating bridge from 11:59 p.m. to 4 a.m. for barrier work.
SR 99 Everett: The left turn lane and left general purpose lane in each direction of SR 99 at Airport Road will be closed from 8 p.m. to 5 a.m. for road work. The left and right turn lanes and right general purpose lanes in both directions of Airport Road at SR 99 will also be closed. Police will help direct traffic through the closures.
SR 181 Tukwila: Multiple lanes of southbound SR 181 (West Valley Highway) from South 156th Street to Longacres Way will be closed from 8 p.m. to 5 a.m. for paving work. This work is weather dependent.
I-405 Bellevue to Lynnwood:
- Up to three lanes of southbound I-405 between Northeast 70th Street and SR 520 will close starting at 8 p.m. for electrical work. The first lane will open at 6 a.m. and all lanes will be open by 7 a.m. This work is weather dependent.
- Up to three lanes of northbound I-405 between SR 520 and Northeast 70th Street will close starting at 8 p.m. for paving work. The first lane will open at 5 a.m. and all lanes will be open by 6 a.m. This work is weather dependent.
- Up to three right lanes of southbound I-405 from SR 520 to Southeast 8th Street will be closed from 8 p.m. to 5 a.m. for permanent lane striping work.
- For other lane and ramp closures on this route, please see our Construction Update Report.
SR 520 Bellevue: The eastbound and westbound SR 520 on-ramps to southbound I-405 will be closed from 10 p.m. to 5 a.m. for permanent lane striping work.
SR 520 Seattle: The right lane of westbound SR 520 from the west highrise to SR 513 (Montlake Boulevard East) will be closed from 9 p.m. to 6 a.m. for bridge work.
SR 522 Bothell: The eastbound and westbound SR 522 off-ramps to southbound I-405 will be closed from 10 p.m. to 5 a.m. for paving work.
Wednesday, May 27: Sounders vs. Colorado Rapids, 7 p.m., CenturyLink Field.
Wednesday, May 27: Barry Manilow concert, 7:30 p.m., KeyArena.
Check current conditions on the mountain passes.