Last updated: 9:42 a.m. Wednesday, Aug. 20, 2014
Find closures affecting your route
**DRIVER ALERT UPCOMING SR 99 Closure**: Both directions of SR 99 will be closed for four days starting Friday night, August 20, for a variety of roadwork. The closures begin at 10 p.m. and the highway is scheduled to reopen by 5 a.m. Wednesday, August 27. For full details on the closure, please see this blog. There is expected to be significant congestion and delays and drivers are encouraged to consider alternate routes, adjust their schedules if possible, add plenty of extra time to their trips and consider alternate forms of transportation.
SR 203 Fall City: A single lane of SR 203 at Fall City Farms will close from 1 p.m. to 2 p.m. for bridge inspection.
SR 528 Marysville: The right lane of westbound SR 528 near SR 9 will be closed from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. for electrical work.
SR 99 Seattle: Up to two lanes in each direction of SR 99 from Spokane Street to Atlantic Street will be closed for pavement rehabilitation work. Southbound will be closed from 9 p.m. to 5 a.m. and northbound will be closed from 10 p.m. to 5 a.m.
SR 164 Enumclaw: Eastbound and Westbound SR 164 between Highpoint Street and SR 410 will be shifted from 8 p.m. to 5 a.m. for permanent striping work. Eastbound and westbound traffic will be able to travel through the project area.
SR 167 Kent: The northbound SR 167 off-ramp to SR 516 will close from 9 p.m. to 5 a.m. for paving work. Drivers will follow a signed detour.
SR 167 Renton: Two lanes of southbound SR 167 between 37th Street Northwest and 15th Street Northwest will close from 11 p.m. to 5 a.m. for restriping.
**DRIVER ALERT I-405 Bellevue to Bothell**:
- The southbound I-405 on-ramp to eastbound SR 520 will close from 9 p.m. to 5 a.m. for pavement repair work.
- For other lane and ramp closures, please see our Construction Update Report.
**DRIVER ALERT SR 520 Bellevue to Redmond**:
- Two left lanes of westbound SR 520 between West Lake Sammamish Parkway and Northeast 60th Street will close from 8 p.m. to 5 a.m. for pavement repair work.
- The westbound SR 520 on-ramp to southbound I-405 will close from 9 p.m. to 5 a.m. for pavement repair work.
- The westbound SR 520 off-ramp to Northeast 51st and Northeast 40th Streets will close from 9 p.m. to 5 a.m. for pavement repair work.
- The West Lake Sammamish Parkway ramp to westbound SR 520 will close from 10 p.m. to 5 a.m. for pavement repair work.
SR 520 Bridge: The right lane of westbound and eastbound SR 520 between the east highrise and Montlake Boulevard will close from 9 p.m. to 6 a.m. for material delivery and electrical equipment installation.
SR 520 Seattle: The right lane of the westbound SR 520 on-ramp to southbound I-5 will close from 10 p.m. to 5 a.m. for pavement patching.
SR 522 Monroe:
- A single lane of 164th Street at the SR 522 interchange will be closed from 8 p.m. to 5 a.m. for utility and drainage work.
- A single lane of SR 522 from the Snohomish River Bridge to 164th Street will be closed from 9 p.m. to 5 a.m. for rumble strip removal.
SR 527 Bothell: Up to three lanes in either direction of SR 527 from I-405 to SR 524 will be closed from 11 p.m. to 5 a.m. for grinding and paving work. Up to two lanes in either direction of 214th/217th/220th St. SE will also be closed. Lanes will start closing at 9 p.m.
**DRIVER ALERT SR 530 Oso**: Both directions of SR 530 in Oso will be closed around the clock from 9 p.m. Tuesday to 4 a.m. Thursday for culvert and pavement work. Traffic will be detoured to the Seattle City Light Access Road.
Wednesday, August 20: Sounders vs. San Jose Earthquakes, 7 p.m., CenturyLink Field.
Check current conditions on the mountain passes.