Web Help provides personal assistance for most Web and CMS issues on the WSDOT site.
To report a problem
- Contact Web Help.
Monday - Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Office Location - Headquarters 2C05
- Provide the following information:
- Name, contact phone
- A detailed description of the problem you are having
- URL of the Web page you are having trouble with
- You'll receive an e-mail or phone call from Web Help within one business day (24-hours).
To report an error message
- Use email to report an error message.
- Use ALT+PRINT SCREEN to capture the error from the screen, and paste the image into your email.
- Include details about what you did prior to receiving the error message.