WSDOT subscribes to SurveyMonkey, an easy to use online service. It has all the tools you need to:
- Design surveys
- Collect responses
- Analyze and report results
Email WebHelp@wsdot.wa.gov or call 360-705-7079 to request the current SurveyMonkey username and password.
View the tutorials to help you get up to speed at:
Quick Start Guide
- Go to http://www.surveymonkey.com/
- Enter WSDOT’s username and password that you received from WebHelp
- Select Create Survey at the upper right of the screen:
- Select Create a new survey:
- Enter a title for the survey.
- Select Continue.
- Select the Custom Theme WSDOT Green:
- Add the survey questions.
- Complete the survey design.
- Once you've created your survey, you can find it by selecting the My Surveys tab. The My Surveys screen lists all the surveys created by WSDOT staff. Look for yours in the list of titles. Click on the link to open your survey.
If you can’t find an answer to your question at SurveyMonkey, contact WebHelp@wsdot.wa.gov or call 360-705-7079.