Access your GovDelivery Account
- Select the email updates link in the upper right corner of any WSDOT web page.
- Use the dropdown arrow to select your subscription type ( email or SMS/text message ).
- Enter the email address or wireless telephone number you used to open your GovDelivery account.
- Select Go to access your account.
- A Quick Subscribe page with your topic selections will appear.
Unsubscribe from one or more topics
At the Quick Subscribe page, uncheck the box(es) next to the topic(s) you no longer want.
- Click the Submit button to update your subscription.
- You will see a confirmation that your subscriptions have been updated.
If you wish, you can subscribe to information provided by other GovDelivery partners featured on the page.
Unsubscribe from all topics and delete your account
- Access your GovDelivery account.
- At the Quick Subscribe page, select subscriber preferences.
- At the Subscriber Preferences page, select delete my account.
- You will see a warning message that if you choose to unsubscribe from all topics and delete your account, it cannot be undone.
- Select Ok to unsubscribe from all topics and delete your account.
For questions or additional assistance, contact WebHelp@wsdot.wa.gov .