WSDOT offers you a choice of 200 email updates on a variety of topics. Take a look at the list below and subscribe to the updates that meet your needs for information.
- News and Information - Your subscription options include WSDOT's statewide news releases as well as news about some specific interests. Aviation, freight, climate change and public transportation are featured areas for news updates.
- Traffic and Travel - Timely information about driving conditions in Washington's mountain passes is available to subscribers. Seattle area traffic incidents and Hood Canal Bridge openings are available as text message updates.
- Construction - Local road closure and project reporting information is available for many WSDOT construction projects. You can choose to receive information about construction in your area of the state or updates about specific projects.
- Employment - WSDOT job announcements are sent out using GovDelivery.
- Engineering Publications - WSDOT business partners, government agencies and anyone else with an interest in road building can receive e-mail updates whenever we change one of our engineering publications.