Responding to an advertisement is the first step to becoming a WSDOT Consultant. To respond:
- View the list of open advertisements.
- Determine if you can provide the services described.
- Make sure you are set up as a Washington business.
- Respond to the advertisement by carefully following the instructions in the Request for Statement of Qualifications (RSOQ) or Request for Proposal (RFP).
- If you are deemed the most qualified, you become a WSDOT Consultant.
For additional information, review frequently asked questions and answers.
Doing Business in Washington
More business-related resources:
Consultant Services Policies and Procedures
Learn more about Consultant Services.